What is “Heat Pump Technology”?
Heat Pump technology involves equipment which transfers energy (heat) from one location (an open space) to another (a heat sink). Heat pump technology uses the refrigeration process (is applied by transferring) and transfers low temperature energy to a refrigeration loop, compresses the gases (heat) to a high temperature and transfers this heat to the hot water and heating distribution system(device called a heat sink).
No matter how large or small the building, we will have a heat pump system to meet your needs. Our systems range from 6kW to 160kW and systems in excess of 250kW. Domestic hot water storage is also provided using 180 to 1000 litre pressurised vessels designed specifically for our Heat Pumps.
- No need for an oil or gas boiler!
- Provides all of your heating and hot water needs.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
- Can be monitored over the internet for user confidence and security.
- Mains pressure hot water cylinders from 180 litres to 1000 litres.
- Considerable savings in energy bills compared to conventional systems.
- For every 1 unit of electricity used, up to 4 units of heat are produced.
- Change to 20+ years system lifetime and no scheduled maintenance.
- Quality Assured units from manufacturers with over 30 years of design and operational experience.
- Inflation and tax proof investment, the government cannot tax your garden!
- No risk of explosion or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- No need for gas connections or fuel tanks.
- Use under floor heating, radiators fan coils or a combination.
- Will heat swimming pools.
- Energy efficiency average 400% across the year compared to boilers that are typically 70 – 95%. They also maintain their efficiency over time whereas boiler efficiencies reduce dramatically over time.
- Cost effective passive and active cooling available.
- Always available whatever the weather, day or night